December 4, 2012

A bit chaotic

My sink has never looked like this..... seriously.....















I am a clean sink, put your dishes away right after the meal kind of gal.  This sink kept filling up for days and days.  It's OK though, the dishes got done today. Whew!

We have just been so busy.  We went on vacation (a mini-one) last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  Prepping for that was a feat in an of itself though.  I had to pack my own meals (nine of them to be exact) so I spent a lot of time cooking for that last week. Of course packing for myself and little guys takes a while too.  It was all worth it though.

Also with church ministry and co-op activities along with wrapping up our first semester of homeschool, lots of doctors appointments (between Steve and I) and Christmas (shipping and cards and such) things have been pure craziness.

Of course, I am blessed to be able to have the energy to do all this.  I don't take it for granted and praise God for it everyday.

Anyway, all this to say Lord willing, I hope to be back to regular posts by the weekend or next week.

Meanwhile don't mind the dirty dishes.
~Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.