December 13, 2012

By Grace

(A Thankful Thursday Post)

Since I have moved into this house there was a special place that I wanted to put up some wall words that said "By Grace." It took me a while to get them up because I had to have them custom made. Most vinyl wall word companies don't just have this saying.  I finally found a place that did my words for me for a reasonable price.  Yay!  So, after a little over a year I get to walk into my house each day (or down my stairs) and see the words, "By Grace."  It is a good reminder because I would not have the life I have now if it were not for God's Grace on me.


~Grace= favor or goodwill, a manifestation of favor, especially by a superior, mercy; clemency; pardon~
 
By Grace I have my salvation

By Grace I live in this state

By Grace I have a complete family

By Grace I have two healthy, sweet boys
 
By Grace I have family who loves and supports me

By Grace I get to read my Bible and sing worship without fear

By Grace my heater works

By Grace we own our home

By Grace I have warm clothes

By Grace I have a comfortable bed

By Grace I am slowly healing and finding answers

By Grace I can homeschool my children and parent them by my values

By Grace I can see

By Grace I can walk and use my hands

By Grace I can taste and enjoy food

The list could literally go on and on because everything in my life is only because God gives me His Grace.  Grace that I don't deserve.

Let's not take for granted the Grace our Lord so freely gives us and take some time to reflect on the graces your have in your life this season. I guarantee if you sit down to think about it your list will be long too.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

~Blessings~

3 comments:

  1. Literally made me cry. To think of life without God's Grace......I can't. I am so thankful for all I've witnessed Him do in your life and mine. Thanks for posting!
    Love you....Miss you!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Amazing Grace! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.