October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am calling "Thankful Thursday"

I am thankful for my bed.  Seriously, my bed is my most favorite possession.  I look forward to crawling into it at night sinking into that perfect little place and having the covers envelope me and warm up my cold feet.

I am thankful for my cup of coffee or tea in the morning (even though by the time I finish it is is usually luke warm.)  I look forward to it everyday and some days it is the only thing that gets me out of bed.  Besides my five year old who is bopping around usually before me.

I am thankful that my oldest boy is showing signs of chicken pox.  I know - this is a weird one but once he gets it, he wont get it again for life!  Yay!  Then we will all be done with it.

I am thankful for the song Let the waters rise by Mikeschair.  I think I have posted this song on feastingonjoy before.  That's because I love it.  I had one of the worst days of my life recently and the crazy thing is that during that day I was driving and on the radio station that I listen to daily it came on.  I hadn't heard it on the radio in quite a while and it was perfect it came on that day. It encourages me because I know I will always have the Lord.  I love the song.

I am thankful for one or two feedings in the middle of the night that I have with Cody left.  The quiet, the darkness, the pats on  the back I get when I pick him up, the bond. I will never have this again so I cherish it.

I am thankful that my Lord is trustworthy, never changing, always there, perfect and loving.

I am thankful that I was able to post this before Thursday ended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.