July 27, 2010

Banana Crumb Muffins

In honor of my friend Susie who is in town I thought I would post a recipe that she gave to me.  I actually made these over the weekend because I had three over ripe bananas.  I do like banana bread too and I have a great recipe for that that I will share sometime but I like to change it up and make these muffins too.  I usually love these straight out of the oven because the crumb top is a little crisp and the muffin is warm.  The recipe makes about 10-12 muffins. I like to use them for quick breakfasts too.  Try em' you'll like em'.

  A lot of my family recipes I have in this format (4x6 photo) and I print them at Costco 4x6 size and store them in my picfolio albums. They are my family recipe books.  I am working on getting all my recipes in this format.  This idea is just one of the many things you an do with Storybook Creator Plus 3.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.