July 24, 2010

1825 Days


To my firstborn, today we celebrate you.  You are a miracle.  God created you special.  You are like no one else in the whole world. You are loved more than you know. You amaze me everyday by the things you do and the things you say.  You have grown to be quite the young man.  Sometimes I have to remind myself that you are 5 years old and not ten. You have a big heart and a loving heart. You are boy through and through, jumping, splashing, throwing, kicking, and yelling.  You have a soft side though, very cuddly, loveable, and tender.  My life has been better all 1825 days+ that you have been in it.  From the moment I found out you were going to be a part of our family to this day, you are cherished and always will be.  I love you - Happy 5th Birthday big boy!

Psalm 139:13-18 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.