July 22, 2010

Random thoughts for Thursday

  • In two days I will have a five year old
  • Can't wait to go get our free ice cream birthday scoop at Baskin Robbins tonight
  • Had a great playdate today with a good friend and her adorable children
  • I have to get new glasses
  • I have a wisdom tooth coming in - crazy! 
  • Steve and I love going out to eat
  • Our favorite food - Mexican
  • It shows that we like to go out when every corner we turn Corbin knows the name of the coffee shop or restaurant.  Is that a good thing?
  • Can't wait to see my extended family this weekend
  • My headache is finally gone from my kinked neck
  • Poor Corbin - I made the 2010 calendar for our families and I put his birthday in the wrong month.  What a horrible mom!
  • Cody is sleeping 4 hours at a time. Dare I jinx myself by saying this?
  • I have been to Africa twice - one mission trip and one for college credit and missions
  • Someday I would love to take my family on a mission trip to Africa.  It would change their lives. It changed mine.
  • Finally finished my 2009 family photo album.
  • I have about 10 more on my "to do" list. Baby steps - you have to start somewhere
  • Looking forward to making breakfast burritos on Sunday
Can I be anymore random than this?  Probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.