April 13, 2011

Chopped

I have been wanting to do this for some time now.  Get a haircut!  I have been growing out my hair for over a year now.  Not purposely but because I just haven't made time to go get it cut and there are moments that I like having long hair.  Then there are moments that I don't, like when I turn over at night and have to turn my hair over with me or it gets stuck!

So today I did it.  I got my haircut and the cool thing is that I donated it.  I have never done this before but God has blessed me with, thick ,quick growing hair so I really wanted to give it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
I picked this company because they donate their wigs free to cancer patients and I really love that. I have also used Pantene for many, many years and really like it so it was such a good fit!

Before


After



Donation 9 inches

What you don't see is my bangs.  I got bangs.  Not the straight across kind but the swooping over to the side kind.  I haven't had bangs since I was in elementary school!  When I style my hair I probably wont do the flip thing, it will probably just be straight. 

I like my new do. I also liked my stylist Sandy.  She was so sweet. It feel so good to have shorter hair.  I feel lighter, fresher and am excited not to get anymore headaches from my long hair.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.