November 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Happy Thanksgiving week!

1. I realize I have not posted my dessert this week.  I have the post written and ready BUT blogger won't let me upload my picture.  I have a nice picture and it needs to go with the post.  I will try again tomorrow.

2. I am feeling overwhelmed this week but who isn't?

3. This verse keeps coming up the past few days for me and oh boy is it pertinent - 1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in ALL circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

4. I really don't like going to movie stores anymore to pick out movies because of all the ungodly images on the front of the dvd's. 

5. Cody is finally sleeping through the night!  I am loving it.

6. I am having a hard time figuring out what to get Cody for Christmas.  He has a lot of Corbin's toys to play with from when he was 1 and I don't want anything big that we have to move.

7. I have been craving homemade cranberry sauce for a couple weeks now.  Maybe it started after I watched Dr. Oz and he was saying how Cranberries are a superfood.  Yummy!

8.  I can't wait for our Christmas vacation this year.  I think we may actually have a white Christmas!

9. We are getting into a good groove in school now and I am loving Corbin's bowling league on Fridays.  He loves it too.

10. I am so thankful for God's sovereignty.  He is omnipotent - all powerful.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Jenn,
    I totally agree with the movie cover thing. The kids and I stopped going a long time ago (even before we stopped watching movies). Jarrod would pick out the movies but even he doesn't go in anymore.
    Hope your stress level lowers through the rest of the season and that we get to see you one last time before you leave.

    ReplyDelete

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.