November 1, 2010

Menu Monday 11.1.10

Here it is for this week!

Monday - Mulligatawny Soup  I first had this soup at a living nativity last year.  It was so yummy.  A combination of two of my favorite flavors - thyme and curry powder.  I will be posting the recipe next week!

Tuesday - Food Networks Dry Rub Baby Back Ribs with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables

Wednesday - Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken Tacos with Red onion and gouda cheese

Thursday - Out to dinner

Friday - Chicken Florentine Ring

Saturday - Hominy loaf with a side salad

Sunday - My Mother-in-Laws Baked Ziti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.