August 21, 2010

6 Years

Happy Anniversary to my handsome hubby.  6 years ago on this day I remember waking up with butterflies as to what the future holds.  What the day held for that matter.  A perfect wedding to start our marriage.


Marriage to you Steve has been a blessing.  On top of the mountains and through the valleys together.  Learning to be each others best friends.  The refiners fire.  Growing daily and sometimes hourly.  Great rewards and joy. I am looking forward to many more wonderful years together with you experiencing what God intended marriage to be.  I love you!

2 comments:

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.