August 24, 2013

Creativity

The other day Corbin came downstairs and said, "Mom, you have to come see what I made!" So I went upstairs to his room and was so impressed with his creativity. He absolutely loves his stuffed animals and pretends with them everyday. Most of them have names too!

When I came to the entry of his room he showed me the Nativity Scene he made with his animals. It was so precious!

Here he is proudly displaying his creation!
The stuffed animals appearing in this scene are Louie the Lamb, Minty the mint colored bear, Squeeky the hedgehog as Baby Jesus, Piglet and Woodstock. I am not sure of the other ones names.

He was very proud of his ingenuity in hanging Louie over the manger to be the angel. When Corbin moved his door in and out the "angel" went up and down.

It was truly a blessing to see my sweet little eight year old creating this. I love him so much! We had to leave it up too so that Daddy could see it when he got home from work.

I love how Corbin used his "Small Fry" box from Build a Bear for the manger for Baby Jesus. Also, the two wise men (panda and bear) standing at the front of the manger have pennies on their heads. These are their gifts they brought to Baby Jesus.


This is one of the Shepherds with his staff. Cute!

The "angel" of the Lord.

I am so blessed to get to spend every day with my sweeties! Love them.
~Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.