June 29, 2013

Summer Fun!

Today was a hot one here.  We just finished up swim lessons last week amidst three days of rain (which I happen to love.) We also had our first friend visitors from our old state! It was such a blessing to be able to just pick up where we left off two years ago.  The kids just played and played and we ended up in bed at midnight!  Then we slept in until 10.  Gotta' love the summer!

We also bought a slip n' slide last week and today was the perfect day to try it out.

I remember when I was a little girl saving up for so long to buy an alligator slip n' slide for $20 at the local drug store.  It was so gratifying when I finally got it.





We had such a nice time today.  The boys stayed soaking wet for hours and then had yummy homemade Popsicles and I lounged in the shade occasionally getting a spray of water.

I couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find an older post

For any and all health advice/suggestions and/or posts on this blog, I do not assume any liability for you. The posts and comments on this blog are not meant to be a substitute for your own practicing physician's care in your life. These posts are based on my experience and research in my own healing journey and are placed here to encourage and help those ailing with their health. We are all individuals and there is not ONE pat answer or resolution that applies to everyone across the board.